Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sierra's Like Totally Rad 80's Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party!

So The Theme for Sierra's Sweet 16 Party was A Totally 80's Flashback! I was really impressed that all of her friends came dressed in the Era! I am sure it helped that most of their parents were teens in the 80's! She invited, wait... back up, her friend Savanah handed out the invites for her party! Sierra is a silly girl. She felt awkward handing out her own invites.
(gotta love this girl)
Thank you Savanah for handing them out:)

Sierra is HOT!!!! Move over 80's Madonna!

Cole is sporting his Dad's Mt. View Letterman's jacket and football jersey. "The 80's jock"

Love the "Top Gun" sunglasses!

Danielle put on the "Michael Jackson" Jacket and grabbed the boom box! HOT!!!!!!
Grant and Kadyn bringing the 80's "SHORTS" back! You go boys!!!
Cassie, Sierra, Charmaine, Celena & Nicole
Charmaine, Celena and Nicole Again!
Like totally for sure!!!
Mikayla, Taylor, Grant, Kadyn, Savanah, Cassie, Celena, Macie & Sierra
Michael Jackson AKA Brandon Fast and Madonna AKA Sierra
Seriously, Brandon threw it down on the dance floor.. MJ would have been proud! He won the guys dance off! Totally Awesome Brandon!
So here is Rachelle's posse!!!
Moo-Moo, Young flight, Young Swagg & Jiga-Boii
The Dream of wearing a Hot Guys Lettermans jacket finally came true 20 years later!!!
LOL
See what I mean! HOT!!!!
I know after holding the heavy boom box we are so appreciative of the I-Pod!
Can you believe back in the day we would carry those things around to have music?!
Seriously, I should have posted some of the pictures of the kids trying to hold it at Sierra's party, they were struggling. Not quite sure how to hold it either!
Okay it is well after midnight and the party guests have left... ahhhh.... what a night! Thanks again Rachelle for helping me transform my house into The 80's Party place!
I am still laughing at where we put the love seat.. balancing between the washing machine and the counter across from it! (we had to move the couches to make room for the dance floor!) Dang, I should have put that picture on here!
Well I think that about 40 came to her party. I will consider it a success! Thanks to my Sister Rachelle! I could not have done it with out you! I love you :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Party looks like it was a total blast!!! Again, wish i could have been there.

And i know you would agree. We have the best SISTER ever, especially when it comes to parties.

Kimberly said...

Happy late Birthday Sierra. Sweet Sixteen is the BEST! You and your friends looked really cute..oh yeah, DeLona and Steven too!!

Kristie said...

What a fun party. You are such a fun mom. And a fun birthday dinner with a surprise car! How awesome is that. So glad the word didn't get to her before her birthday. And congrats on getting your license Sierra- and just like your mom said you were beautiful even with the rain....you look gorgeous in every picture.

Drew Watts said...

Woah! This is outstanding. I have also booked a beautiful event space San Francisco for my 20th birthday but I didn’t use this much of brain on my 16th. It is such a fabulous celebration. I am saving it because I can have a party just like this in future.