Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crazy, Busy, Awful Beautiful Life!

Well I must say that I did not have any idea how crazy, busy life would be as my children hit their teens. First off, we have 2 computers.. Sierra and Cole do the majority of their assignments online in High School. So basically if I do not utilize the time they are at school on the computer I do not get to use the computer. Well unfortunatley other things take priority while they are at school and that puts me back to no computer time. I am soooo far behind on my blog. I feel just awful that I never blogged about Christmas, and New Years and Madelynn's 12th Birthday. And Sierra's sweet 16 Birthday. Right now it is 2:25pm and they will be home in approximately 10 minutes so obviously I will not get anything other than this tutoral posted today.
The 3 younger girls are all playing Basketball right now. Maddy is playing on the 6th grade team for Clear Creek Middle School. Sydnee is playing on a 5th grade YMCA team and Presley 2nd grade YMCA team. Cole is playing on our wards team. So Saturdays are filled with games.
I do intend to catch up... hopefully I will get some computer time later, only have one kid with basketball practice tonight! Fingers crossed!
Oh, And Rachelle, Thank you again for making the trip up here for Sierra's birthday! I could not have pulled off her party with out you! You are the best! Love ya!

4 comments:

Rachelle Palmer said...

love you and ur crazy life!!!! sorry about ur toe!!!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Sounds like your life is so exciting! Hope they had wonderful birthdays! What a fun age. (Did Presely ever get the gift we sent her for her baptism? I so wish we could have been there!)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It's so good to know you guys are alive, just VERY VERY VERY busy. I can hardly manage my 3 kiddos and you've got a few more in the mix so I can only imagine how busy you are. I am looking forward to reading about all that has been happening.

Take Care,
JoLynn

Unknown said...

Exciting Crazy life!!! Its all worth it :-) I love you!!!!