Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend Trip Flying to Arizona to Drive a Truck & Trailer Home!

So Steven's Boss purchased a truck and trailer down in AZ and then gave us the opportunity to fly down to get it. Steven arranged for his Daddy to watch our kids for 4 days so I could go with him and see my family. We spent 7 hours in the airport because the first flight was overbooked. We finally arrived in Phoenix at 7:30pm. Thank you Mom and Dad for picking us up. We spent the first night at my sister Angelene's house and got to inhail her 2 gorgeous children! Thank you Angelene & Zach for having us. I thought this was a totally cool picture of the wing of the plane!
Okay so Steven got this idea of looking for a new toy while we were in Az. It was love
at first sight. Steven spent the remaining 4 days of our trip presenting me with the pro's
of purchasing this amazing sand car. I mean come on it is awesome and we would have a blast on the dunes with it!
It has now been a week and he is still trying to convince me.


Friday when we were in Az the wind blew all day.. even sprinkled in the evening. Our Truck was dirty to say the least. My Daddy took paper towels and windex to the whole truck. Thanks Daddy!



Me and my Mommy




The second night we spent out at my sister Rachelle's. Everyone came out for a BBQ. It is always fun to get together with family. I just wish all of my kids could've been there too. The big boys shot some pool as soon as all the litle kiddies went home.



My mom, me, Rachelle & Angelene
Thanks Chelle and Aaron for letting us crash at your place!
And thanks Aunt Chelle for all of the gifts you sent home for my kids!








Rachelle took my camera for a bit and took a bunch of pictures, this is one of my favorite's
Sage, Tatum, Chelle & Capri







Okay so My oldest, Sierra makes movies/videos and she gave Auntie Chelle copies of them. She played them during the BBQ and the kids all sat around and watched. So cute!








This is Steven with some good friends of ours. Darrin and Sarah Kauer. Steven went to high school with Darrin and they played football together. Sarah was in one of the first wards we were in when we were first married. We set them up on a date and the rest is history. It was so good to visit with them.













1 comment:

Rachelle Palmer said...

ha ha love the random pictures! I took some good ones... and i love the one's with the kids totally into Sierra's videos. Everyone loved those... We need more