Sunday, April 12, 2009

Trailblazers VS The Suns!

Well, Steven and I got to go to see the Portland Trailblazers play the Phoenix Suns @ the Rose Garden. When we got there we were told that the game wasn't going to start for another hour. TNT was going to be televising the game and they were running about an hour behind. By the time the game began the Garden was full! Sold out game! The energy there was just amazing! (We got the 12 year old boy sitting behind us to take our picture)I was so excited for the teams to come out! I had never seen Shaq in person before. Oh my Goodness... I knew he was BIG but really he is HUGE! He was so fun to watch! Just Amazing!:) I took several pictures of him and video too!
Here is the score at the end of the 3rd quarter. The final was blazers 129 suns 109

I had so much fun! Dang Shaq is just sooo MASSIVE!



1 comment:

Rachelle Palmer said...

Stupid Suns... no play off's for us this year! dang it! De remember when we went to the play off game like 2 years ago when suns were playing the lakers? i think that was a random short weekend you were here... so fun!!!!!!