Sunday, April 12, 2009

SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN in Valencia, Ca.

So on our way home we decided to make a stop @ six Flags. No kids with us, so a good time to check out the rides and see if it would be worth bringing the family back. I was a bit apprehensive. Large rollercoasters have always frightened me. But Steven insisted that I grow up and just live a little! So I said a prayer(s) that I was not going to die, and went ahead!we started off on the largest one, Goliath! Oh my goodness it was so awesome! I mean I was scared and all but I survived. So on to the next one! Batman! Wow! Then the Riddler. This one you stand up for. I was actually looking forward to the rides by now! I hadn't gotten sick on any so far, so I was doing good. next De Ja Vu.. a bit
curious why it was called De Ja Vu, until I experienced the ride. It all makes sense now. I loved it! What a Rush! Then on to the next ride... Tatsu, now this ride is crazy. you sit down in a suspended chair, then after you are fastened in it turns you so you are hanging facing the ground like you are flying. And that is exactly what it felt like,Flying. Loved it!
Okay after this one we rode the Viper. By now Steven's head was spinning and I thought he was just kidding. About half way through this ride going about 76 mph, I look over and Steven is Pale as a Ghost and doing his best not to vomit! He could not get off that ride fast enough. We had to take a break from the rides for Steven to get his stomach back. So we sat down and enjoyed a slushy lemonade and watched a looney toons show!

This Batman was such a poser.. He was totally in character!
Sylvester was hangin' around the park too!



Okay, Steven was ready to go again(I made him) we then rode Superman! What a rush! Straight up going over 90 mph and then right back down backwards. I can now say I rode the superman! so we saved the newest and best ride for last, The x2!There are no words to describe this insane ride! But I rode in the very front and on the end! I am very proud of myself for not wetting myself during this ride. Each seat rotates 360* You should check out the ride on you tube... way cool.. who ever comes up with these rides must be insane!


I kept my eyes open the whole ride, more than I can say for my hubby, lol
I had the best time! And Yes we are going to take the kids back! They will love it!





3 comments:

Rachelle Palmer said...

so fun! i want to go... so is it safe for the rest of the family? or is it a parents only place?

Kristie said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I used to love those scary rides but with every kid I have I get more apprehensive about going on them. Must be the mothering safety instinct! It was fun to see you guys.

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

we had fun seeing you both...looks like you both had fun on your trip home. love you lots.