Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sierra is 15!!

If you know Sierra, you know that last school year she made a short video to Hip hop ABS !She has been asking for it ever since!( She recorded the informercial and now I can finally delete it from our DVR! ) Every 15 yr. old needs this for their birthday!Our family message board gets decorated by Sierra! See this is a good sign.. she is actually smiling and letting me take pictures of her!
Sierra and her friend Savanah made t-shirts to wear to school today. Sierra's as you can see says It's My Birthday, and her friends says It's Sierra's Birthday Today! So creative! I am just so thankful she is in a good mood today!


On their birthdays they get to pick what kind of cake they want and how it will be decorated. Sierra left it up to me this year! So I picked this... Sierra is my Super Girl! She is good at everthing! I love you Sierra! Happy Birthday!






5 comments:

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

We love It! Happy Birthday our dearest grand-daughter.

Cute pictures.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Sierra! Your growing up way to fast.

satya said...

Happy Birthday Sierra! Love the pictures! The cake is beutiful too!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

She is absolutely darling! I wish my Blake was older I'd for sure have a pre-arranged wedding for them. She looks so fun and so cute. I hope she had a wonderful 15th birthday! I can't believe we have children this old. Pretty scary!

I love the cake-again! You are so talented! I wish you lived closer I'd seriously pay you to make my kids cakes. You are really talented at it.

Hope all is going well for you guys!

JoLynn

Rachelle Palmer said...

Super Cute Cake De!!!! I love it!!! i'm glad that Sierra had a good birthday this year!! She even text me and said that she was having a good day!!! i was a bit shocked... but so happy!