Sunday, February 8, 2009

Smooth Legs at Last!!

Maddy got her own digital camera for her birthday! It is so much fun to see what an eleven year old finds worth taking a picture of!I however had Sydnee take pictures of this spectacular event! The removal of Maddy's leg fuzz! She was born with lots of it! And she has been anxiously awaiting the moment when I would finally let her shave it off. I gave in a little early when she debated the issue that she is playing basketball and wearing shorts! After all, I let Sierra when she was 11( starting the 6th grade)
It was fun for me... Maddy smiled the whole time and I got a big hug and a thank you!

Now she gets the forever duty of the upkeep! Why do they have to grow up? I wish they could stay little forever!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

That's funny! I remember my first shave!

Rachelle Palmer said...

it's funny how excited you are to shave your legs! Then as you get older it becomes a dreadful task that for me is put off way too long!

NA said...

Love to lick her toes, up those sweet smooth legs and sweet pussy yum