Friday, October 22, 2010

Sydnee's Happenings in the past few weeks!

Sydnee has had alot going on the past few weeks. Quick trip to Sauvie Island to ride the cow train with cousins, only to rush back to get to the School to head to Outdoor School for the week.Sydnee with a couple of her friends, Shakayla and Shianne before they boarded the bus headed to Camp "Marijuana " (Arrah Wanna)
Here is a couple more friends, (I am not certain on names, I think one is Angie?)
Then 5 days later, the bus returns! We missed our Syd. It was very quiet at our house while she was away.
I was sooo happy to have my Syd back! I love my Syd! Sad that she never recieved the letter I sent her :( I made sure I sent it before she left so she would get it while she was there. I spent almost an hour on her letter... made it all colorful with markers and decorated it with starbursts! And it broke my heart when she said she was the only person that didn't get a letter from her parents. Dang U.S. Postal Service! Not very reliable!
First Volley ball game the day she got back from camp. They actually won their first games vs Dexter McCarty!!
Their coach has them stand in this position... they look more like they are ready to wrestle rather than return a volley?? LOL
Grandpa & Grandma Merrill got to see two of Syd's games while they were here.
Sitting with them at Madelynn's softball games
And a final goodbye before they headed home.
Sydnee has Volleyball games every Friday night and Saturday afternoon thru the first week in November. Go Wild Cats!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute Syd!! I love you!!!