Friday, October 22, 2010

Faces of Cole (when we can get 'em)

Cole is a difficult kid to get a picture of. If he actually looks at the camera he pulls a face. As you will see in most of these photos.Example #2
his back is too me so he doesn't mind me taking a picture. He is doing his Parade wave to all that are watching as we go by.
This is Cole with Morgan Benson. Sierra and her group got together at our house before going to Homecoming(Cole did not go) however he decided to do a muscle pose... random.
I will take any picture I can get of Cole, it is not easy.. Steven took these with the telephoto lens. He had no idea
Here he is cheering for Sierra at her XC meet @ Rooster Rock
Cole on offense. Gresham vs Reynolds a win 33-6
Cole running the ball. Cole averages about 15 yds a carry
Gresham current record for 2010 season is 5 wins, 1 tie, and 2 losses
their toughest loss was to Central Catholic last week. They played under the lights at Hilsboro Stadium. Grandma and Grandpa Merrill were here for that game. Cole was upset that they lost. He refused to get a picture with them after the game. He played a great defensive game. in this picture below he is making a dive tackle on #30
So the next day at Syd's Volleyball game I had Sierra take pictures. She got a couple of him
example #3
This is about the best I can get of him at Maddy's softball games
Oh here is another of him that he had no clue was taken
This is what i usually get when I try to get one of him!
THE HAND
So I made him a deal! He wanted a blizzard from DQ, I agreed to TCBY! He had to sit by me and get his picture taken without pulling a face.(BTW we are at Barlow High school cheering for Sierra at her XC meet)
By looking at him it appears that it is torture!
Dang I love this kid! He better! I bought him a triple scoop waffle cone!
Cole on kick off for their game against Barlow
This game ended in a tie 21-21 unfortunately they do not go into overtime for JV because varsity soccer has games immediately afterwards on their field.
Coles #1 fan! Presley. She talked her daddy into buying her a cup of hot chocolate at the game.
Coles other #1 fans MOM and DAD! one game left of a great season!

3 comments:

Sierra said...

cutie

Kimberly said...

I love the pictures of Cole...he is a very handsome young man...even with the faces he makes!!!!

Unknown said...

Cole looks just like his Dad! HOW CUTE!! My Chuckie!!!!