Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SURPRISE!!! Brad Paisley H2O Concert Tour! 9/10/10

Thursday evening Steven asked me to go out on a date with him Friday night. I naturally said Yes! I asked what we were doing and he said it was a surprise. So I asked what should I wear? He told me we were doubling with Mike and Krista and that we were going to be outside and to wear something nice but bring jacket for when it cools off. Before he told me to wear something nice I was thinking we were going paintballing. So by Friday early afternoon I had guessed a concert at The Clark County Amphitheater but had no idea who?
I was beyond estatic when he told me Brad Paisley, and Darius Rucker! Justin Moore opened the H2O concert.... If He looks short in this picture, it's cause he is!
Darius Rucker.. formerly known as" Hootie" & the Blow Fish! He is an amzing talent. His songs have such great meaning and he sings them with such passion.

Oh did I mention we were 7th row!!!!! It really was just spectacular!
Brad Paisley! He is such a good person. He really puts on a great concert!
He brings his humor to the stage and real life and makes great music. His talent on the guitar is amazing!
We were entertained not only by the performers but also by the drunken spectators... I can't speak for everyone else but as for me.. I had a blast!!! And I was genuinely surprised!
Thanks Babe for the awesome night out with you! And Thanks Mike and Krista for getting the tickets and inviting us!

4 comments:

Rachelle Palmer said...

Hootie!!!!!! lol.... so much fun!

Kimberly said...

That looked like a lot of fun!

Kristie said...

How fun. Good job to Steve!

Unknown said...

LUCKY!!!!!