Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sisters Weekend In Vegas!

So my sisters and I decided it was about time we hooked up and hung out with out our everyday life worries.. so we met up in Fabulous Las Vegas!Our first picture on the strip!

We were so excited that our elevator was pink that we forgot to hit our floor button and went all the way to the top. LOL come to find out all the elevators are pink...
Saw Donny!!
Went to The Cirque De Soleil Viva Elvis! What can I say... it was fabulous!

Awhhhh.. Elvis!
The strip is dirty=dirty feet
especially when you walk barefoot!
Hung out at the pool!
Got pooped on by a bird... its a curse!

Okay I swear I cropped this picture... oh well.. sorry
Angelene on the phone...again..
Did I mention we stayed at The Flamingo.. it was in the middle of the strip.
Ate dinner at Planet Hollywood and loved their color changing Disco Ball!
It was cheaper to buy a large cookie personalized than it was to get small cookies.
It was a great way to commemorate our weekend!

Attempted to reel in something at Margaritaville Restaurant

Angelene And Chelle super models on the strip

Our final walk down the strip until its off to the airport
Our final picture in the airport before we parted ways and I had to go to one end of the the terminal.
Thanks Angelene and Rachelle for the best weekend! I love you both so much and it meant alot to me that we got together!
p.s. I am also thankful for the intoxicated people that got kicked off the airplane and thus I was able to get on and come home!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

DELETE!

U Know what pic i am talking about to.

So much fun! I want to do it again asap! I love you tons, thanks for coming!!!!!

Rachelle Palmer said...

DELETE!!!!

u know what pic i'm talking about too!!!

Vegas was such a blast! Where are we going next year on our sisters weekend? I say New York!!! Holler!

Kristie said...

Fun for you guys. Lovely dirty feet too. :)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Oh and I wouldn't delete. You guys look awesome!!!

NA said...

Lick those dirty feet clean, then pull your jeans down a bit and fuck you hard. Great pic to wank too. Saved