Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Miley Cyrus Concert!

Presley was invited to go to the Miley Cyrus Concert with her friend Maisen back in June. The plan was Maisen and her step Mom and Presley and I go together. When the day arrived Maisens little brother was sick so I bought the other ticket and took Sierra too. Last time Hannah/Miley was here in concert I had 4 tickets and took the other 3 girls and Sierra was left out. This time she got to go. I think she had a good time?!Sierra, Presley and Maisen
Maisen and Presley wondering why Hannah didn't show up to the Concert and sing some of her songs!

Sierra enjoying some popcorn and the show!


This is my attempt at a group picture!
Presley fell asleep on the way home. The concert was on a school night and after all her singing and dancing she was wore out! Our seats were one row from the top but center stage! We had a nice view of the completely packed stadium full of Miley Fans! Fun times!

7 comments:

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

Why didn't Miley show up? Did Hanah show up? Cute pictures. Love those girls.

Unknown said...

How cute! Looks like you ladies had a great time! Sierra looked stoked and amazing as usual. YOU ARE AN AWESOME MOM!!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh how fun! Brilynn will be so jealous. Actually, I'm a little jealous too. I really like her and I really liked her movie. I'm glad that you guys got to go!

Kimberly said...

What a great time! My girls really want to go to her concert also.

Rachelle Palmer said...

So fun!!!! so why didn't hannah show up?? did she forget her wig? lol...

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

What fun! My girls love it!

Bella Beginnings said...

sounds like a party! What fun memories with your girlies.