Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We had a very nice Mother's Day. We had a BBQ @ Mike and Krista's home. The kids love to get together with their cousins . Here is Grandma Judy with 8 of her grandkids. top left is Chandler, then Parker. bottom left is Presley, Grandma, Sydnee, Maddy, Elise, Sierra & Cole.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOM'S! WE LOVE YOU!
Steven and the kids took me to dinner the night before to Claim Jumper's. If any of you have ever been there you know that their portions are Enormous so much food!
Here is what Sierra and I ordered for dessert to share (thank goodness)
Seriously our entire family could have shared this "I Declair" yeah, that is one dessert! I know crazy huh! I think the look on my face says enough. BTW we did not even eat 1/4 of it.



Thank you Steven and all of my wonderful kids for a great dinner and a new lounge chair for our deck! I Love you! Oh and thanks Cole for the extra chocolate bar... you are sooo thoughtful!





2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Looks like it was a great Mother's Day:)

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

I love my daughter who is the mother of our grandchildren. She and her husband have been doing a great job be parents. Congrats. to Cole on a job well done in the track meets.
Love, Mom...Grandma