Sunday, March 1, 2009

Maddy and Sydnee's Team "The Hurricanes"

This is the girls team. A mix of 4th and 5th graders. I am bad with their names.. So I will not even attempt. They have now played 6 games and and are 4 wins 2 losses. The 2 they lost were only by one basket.... It is fun to watch none the less!I took my digital camera with me to their team pictures.. so I was able to get these shots. If you notice, Maddy's hair is about 8 inches shorter! She begged to get it cut. She wanted it to be noticeable. It pained me to take that much off. She has such beautiful hair!

Sydnee wants hers cut too.. but I refused! Maybe in a couple years. For now she gets just the ends trimmed!
Yesterday Maddy's softball team attended an evaluation clinic at the High School. She is playing up this year with 12U. One of the drills they run is timing the girls running from homeplate to first base. Out of all the girls.. every age.. up to 15.. Maddy holds the record. Her coach told her she has braggin' rights. She ran it in 3.21 seconds! Woo hoo! Way to go Maddy!



2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

WOW! That is an amazing time! I'd say she has braggin rights! Way to go!!!
JoLynn
p.s. Your girls all have beautiful hair!

Rachelle Palmer said...

MADDY!!!! why would you want your hair cut off???? oh well it will grow back, i remember when i wanted my hair cut so bad and mom wouldn't do it! so Kristie did... it was a good change but thats when i realized that short hair is not for me... Maddy's hair does look a little thicker now though... it's cute. and congrats on the softball studdliness!!!! Syd... u r as cute as ever!