Friday, January 9, 2009

Me and my Hot Honey @ Disneyland!

So Here are a few pictures Of Steven and I! We(mostly me) took so many pictures it's difficult to narrow them down to a few to post! So I probably, no wait I am going to post more after this!
It was just too much fun! I want do overs! I would have to say that it was extremely busy! I guess us and the rest of the world thought it would be a great Christmas gift to go to Disneyland.
The 5 days we were there the parks hit their MAX load of 68,000 people! YIKES! There were times we were stuck in crowds and couldn't move forward or back.. we had to just inch by inch make our way through. It was crazy! If I were rich I'd rent the whole park for a day to have to ourselves and a few of our closest family and friends too of course!
Hope you enjoy our pics!
By the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
we are on the upper level of the Imaginarium with the Matterhorn in the background


On the Mark Twain River boat


At the airport waiting for our DELAYED plane!
On the Pirates of the Carribean Cruise!





2 comments:

Bella Beginnings said...

looks like it was a fun trip! I love Disneyland! How fun. I am so happy that you left a comment and now I can stalk your blog! thanks

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I loved all your pictures from Disneyland. I had a blast reading and looking at them all. I almost felt like I had come along. I sure wish that we lived closer. As I see you and your family having fun together I really think that our kids and your kids would have a fun time together and I already know that Brian and Steven and you and I would have a great time. It looks like you guys really had a great time!!! I gotta say on maybe a rude note the lady, you know the eigth wonder of the world. Man I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants!!! I just couldn't help but thinking man I know someone that could help that lady out! (I work for a cosmetic plasitc surgeon a couple of days a week.) Anyway thanks for the good laughs and take care!!!
JoLynn