Tuesday, March 1, 2011

19 years & other Stuff

On Valentines Day Steven & I celebrated our 19th wedding Anniversary. Wow has it ever gone fast! Can I blink back to 1992?Being a school Day we opted to go our for lunch at Claim Jumper.
I Love you Steven. Thanks for the best 19 years!
Back on Jan. 24th, Steven took me to the Portland Trailblazer game
Got to see Michael Jordan! If you look at the picture below, he is 3 over to the right from the man in the grey jacket standing on the corner of the court(under the budweiser sign)
That to me was the highlight of the game.
January 28th, 2011 Clear Creek Middle School had a Winterball Dance at night for 7th and 8th grade students. Maddy and her friends had been looking forward to this since before Christmas. They all went dress & shoe shopping together. We lucked out and found this dress for under $10. so she got new shoes too. She let me curl her hair and put make-up on her. What a treat for me!!!
Her friends all got together before the dance and had pizza and a photo shoot

I don't think any of them actually danced with any boys. Oh to be 12/13 again!

4 comments:

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

Yes it is a treat to help your children..and Maddy putting on makeup? hair curled? She looks beautiful....grandma and grandpa Merrill love her so much.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

She looks beautiful! What memories that brings back!

Happy Anniversary to you and Steven!
I can't believe it's been nearly 20 years. Where oh where does all the time go?

Unknown said...

Congrats again on 19 years!! And maddy, so pretty!!!! Love her hair curled like that :-)

Rachelle Palmer said...

19 years!
Holy Moly.... u r getting old.


but your hair looks good, that's all that really matters!