Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thursday May 6th, 2010 Maddy's 4th Track Meet

On Thursday May 6th, Maddy had her 4th track meet. As you can see the sun actually came out and it was a gorgeous afternoon. Perfect for a Track Meet.Maddy ran the final leg of the 4X100M relay. They took 1st!
200M: 30.2 sec. 1st place
100M: 14 sec. 1st place
long jump: 13 ft. 1 in. 1st place
We all enjoyed watching her compete.
Maddy hung with us inbetween her events!
Sierra had my camera for a bit... this is a few pics I found!
Peace Bra!!!
Thumbs up!
Okay, They were teasing Syd that she was a bully, then Presley came up and they started teasing her that she was a bully too. Presley Did not take that well at all. She ran off pouting! When she saw me take a picture of her she ran and bulled me down. LOL
Sitting in the grass at the school there were weeds growing up thru the grass. Syd starts picking them and asks if it is wheat. I decided to take a picture of her wheat and she tried grabbing it from me before I could. Syd comes up with the most comical things. I just love that girl!

No comments: