Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall has Arrived!

Well fall has definitely arrived here. The smell of the crisp autumn air, leaves in many colors, the rain... did I mention the rain? The wind blowing, the leaves falling off of the trees. All of the leaves from the dozens of trees in the park now in our back yard. Oh the joy of raking wet leaves.. piles and piles of WET leaves.
Actually it hadn't been too bad around here until this past week. I shouldn't complain. I do love the changing of the seasons. I just really enjoy sunshine. NOT rain. It is hard to believe that only 3 short months ago my children were in the Arizona sun and Steven and I were on the beach in Maui.
I am way behind on my blogging. I made a small dent today at least on the layout and profile pictures. We are off to Cole's football game in just a few minutes. And yes, in the rain! This is actually his very first game this season in the rain. We have been very fortunate.
Maddy's Volleyball season has already come and gone and I haven't posted anything for that yet. The kids carved pumpkins this week and I need to post that too. Oh, and Presley just informed me that Halloween is in 2 days so I will need to post that too. But for now this will have to do. Hope everyone that reads this has a wonderful and Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Rachelle Palmer said...

we need pics!!! can't wait to see you too!!!! it's going to be da bomb!!!!!!!!

Kristie said...

Love the new pictures. Happy fall and Halloween to you guys too.