Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good times With "G-Ma & G-Pa"

Steven and I took my parents out to dinner! You guessed it Mexican! Everyone that came to watch Cole's Football game saturday Oct. 18, 2008
G-ma,G-pa, Grandma Judy, Aunt Julie, Deagan, Kira, Sierra, Maddy,
Sydnee and Presley

Steven helped out on the field with the chains, he enjoyed being soooo close to the action!

Cole with Grandpa Merrill after their 12 to 8 win over Estacada

I insisted on a group picture before Grandma and Grandpa had to leave. It was far more difficult than it should have been. Too many things going on!

On Friday Sierra did not have school so we went to lunch and then bowling.

Here I am with my momy and daddy
Sierra with "G-ma & G-pa"
Bowling is way more fun if you are the one winning!
okay take a look because it will never happen again! I bowled 4 strikes in a row resulting in my highest score ever 153! (notice I threw double gutter balls in the first frame)
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Merrill for taking the time to come and spend with all of us for 4 whole days we enjoyed all of our time together!

2 comments:

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

We had a wonderful time. just wish it could of been a little longer.

love, Mom and Dad

Rachelle Palmer said...

awww.... 4 strikes in a row?? that's awesome!