Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me! 8-8-08 (cool date!)

Me with all my favorite children! Love 'em all so much!
One of my new aprons, and notice the wrapping paper... roofing blue prints
thanks.. McDonald & Wetle for the personalized labels too!( I got 3 more aprons) For those who know me.. I love to bake.. and for 16 years I have never had an apron! now I have 4! Thank you!

Steven and the kids took me to dinner @ Claim Jumper!
I took all 4 girls with me and we all got pedicures! Way fun!Can you tell who's feet are whose?Steven was home napping and Cole was "toasting" marshmallows!
Maddy decorated my chocolate cake and found 30 candles to light... good enough!Thanks for a wonderful day to all of my family! Steven also got me a ring and couple pair of earrings from silpada!

3 comments:

Rachelle Palmer said...

sounds like you had a fun birthday! the toasting marshmellows story was so funny! i wish i could have been there to hang out with you on YOUR day!!!! love you so much!!!!!!!!

Didion 6-Pack said...

What a wonderful b-day! Yes ours are the same. I've been seeing so many cute aprons lately I'm going to have to get one! You really raked in some good stuff - wow. You've posted tons of cute stuff on here lately, I didn't know you had a moto-X boy, that looks like a blast. Love ya

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! It looks like it was definately a good one. Seeing all those pictures makes me sure miss you! I'm so glad to see you and Steve and your family doing so well.
Lots of Love-JoLynn Ellsworth (Landers)
Our blog address is urfave5.blogspot.com and our email address is bjellsworth@qwest.net
We'd love to hear more from you:)